Air conditioning system for overseas
March 30, 2018
FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED
Release of the AIRSTAGE® J-III L Series Multi Air Conditioners for Shops and Offices in Europe
Realization of the Industry’s Smallest*1 Compact Outdoor Units in the 16 HP Class
Fujitsu General has added the new J-III L series models, including the industry’s smallest*1 size outdoor unit in the 16 HP class, to our AIRSTAGE multi air conditioners for shops and offices that are compact and offer a high degree of freedom in terms of construction. We will release these series in the European market in April.
Adding these large capacity 14/16 HP models to our lineup will further expand the range of our outdoor unit combinations and will allow us to support various size air conditioning systems.
There are constraints on the places where outdoor units can be installed in urban areas in Europe due to the European Landscape Convention. There is a requirement to install outdoor units in places that do not directly catch attention, such as between buildings, in narrow spaces (e.g. balconies) and in places covered by external louvers.
To meet these needs, Fujitsu General launched 4 to 6 HP models in the J series in 2012 and 8 to 12 HP models in September 2017 in the European market. We expect that sales of the J series in this fiscal year will increase significantly by 1.6-fold compared to the previous fiscal year on the basis of the number of outdoor units.
We will launch the 14/16 HP models in this release with the aim of further increasing our sales in the European market in FY2018.
1. Realizes the industry’s smallest*1 compact outdoor units in the 16 HP class
2. Achieves a low noise of 77 dB at the top of the industry*2 in the 16 HP class
3. Realizes an approximately 14% reduction in refrigerant to comply with the EN-378 safety standard*3 in Europe
Industry’s smallest compact outdoor unit AIRSTAGE J-III L series 14/16HP (Photo: Right)
- As of March 30, 2018, according to research by our firm in the 16 HP class, 1,630 mm (H) × 1,080 mm (W) × 480 mm (D)
- As of March 30, 2018, according to research by our firm, the noise value of 77 dB is the figure according to the sound power level.
- EN-378 standard: This standard ensures compliance with the various directives in the EU by providing the safety requirements for design, construction and handling across all refrigeration systems in the safety standards in Europe.
* “AIRSTAGE” is a registered trademark of Fujitsu General Limited.