Environment : Environmental Management Governance Framework
Framework of Environmental Management
Fujitsu General Group assumes the environmental management system based on ISO14001 a base of the foundation of environmental management. Within the group, the sales companies in Japan and abroad acquired the integrated certification of the third party certification. On the other hand, the overseas manufacturing companies acquired the third party certification by each company (factory) individually. Also, we established the Company-wide AKASURI Committee and Environmental Promotion Committee to promote environmental management.
History of Environmental Activities
- Environmental Pollution Prevention Committee established.
- Green land garden built on the warehouse remained site.
- Environmental Protection Promoting Committee established.
- "Fujitsu General Commitment to the Environment" established.
- Environmental Action Plan started.
- Operation of Product Environmental Assessment started.
- Acquisition of ISO14001 third party certification started.
- The measures for electric home appliance recycling started.
- "Environmental Report" published.
- Environmental Administration Division established.
- Operating company of electric home appliance recycling established in joint venture.
- Operation of "Environmental accounting" started.
- "Fujitsu General Group Environmental Policy" established.
- "Fujitsu General Group Environmental Policy" revised.
- "Fujitsu General Group Biodiversity Action Principles" established.
- "Biotope" established at Hamamatsu Business Office.
- Acquired ISO14001 third party certification for all business areas of group.